The Integrated Teaching and Life-long Learning Centre at Taylor’s (INTELLECT) is led by the Pro Vice-Chancellor, Learning and Teaching. He or she will ensure that the University defines, develops and implements its strategic plans in Learning and Teaching across all faculties for the aims to maintain the reputation for teaching excellence and a quality student learning experience.
The Pro Vice-Chancellor will provide professional advice and support to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor & Chief Academic Officer in embracing high standard of learning and teaching. He or she will also provide inspirational leadership to all Units under the management of INTELLECT which comprise of e-Learning Academy (eLA), Student Development, Teaching and Educational Development (TED) and Student Success Centre (SSC).
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of the Academic Leadership Team, the Pro Vice-Chancellor, Learning and Teaching will need to be fully aware of all facets of academic policy and activity and will participate with other senior members of the University to:
- Meet and improve key performance indicators for Learning and Teaching in the University
- Develop appropriate plans, policies and strategies for Learning and Teaching in the University
- Lead the Learning and Teaching portfolio including curriculum design, delivery, assessment and academic quality enhancements in the University
- Develop a culture within the University based on the Taylor’s Core Values, and one that is outcome and outward-focused to meet the needs of the highly competitive global market place
- Implement the key Learning and Teaching strategies outlined in the 2017 – 2022 University Strategic Plan
To submit an application, please email: email@example.com