EnquiryStudent Central provides assistance to ease students in dealing with their on-campus enquiries. Students may submit their enquiry online through Student Central Portal or at Student Central counter and if necessary, it will be channeled to appropriate department(s) for response.
Information & DocumentsStudent Central Portal and Student Central Counter act as information and document hub for non-academic related matters.
e-Service RequestA variety of on-campus services are accessible anytime and anywhere through the Student Central Portal. These online services are made available to increase the efficiency and delivery of responses of every request from students.
- E-Accommodation (TCAS Online)
- Request for Locker
- Update Student Profile
- Lost and Found / Lost of Student ID Card
- Request for Parking Sticker (Lakeside Campus Only)
- Request for Pedestrian Access Card (Lakeside Campus Only)
- UNI GYM Membership Application
- Request for Documents
- Event Registration
- Complaints, Suggestions or Compliments
- Clubs / Societies Membership Application – TU & TCSH Only
- E-Proposal for Clubs & Societies Events
- Booking of Sports / Recreation Facilities
- Campus Enquiry
- Programme Enquiry
- Scholarship Application for various scholarships
- Career Counselling or Resume Review Appointment Booking (Lakeside Campus Only)
- Personal Counselling Appointment Booking (Lakeside Campus Only)
- International Office Services- Pre-Boarding Checklist (for new international students)
- Global Mobility Office – Student Exchange Online Application
Collection CentreThe Student Central administers the issuance of Student ID and provides a "Lost & Found" service. Students can collect the following items from Student Central during operating hours.
- Student ID Card
- Lost & Found items
- Pedestrian access card
- Parking sticker
FeedbackTaylor's constantly seeks ways to improve the quality of services, thus feedback from students is encouraged and appreciated. Students can provide their feedback at any time using the online feedback form, or when online surveys are conducted.
- Online Feedback Management (Complaint, Suggestion or Note of Praise)
- Student Barometer (conducted annually)