Taylor’s University Student Council (TUSC) is a strategic platform for students to acquire in-depth leadership experiences. TUSC serves as the chief representative body for students in the university, with representations from all faculties. TUSC focuses primarily into student integration and the quality of life for campus students. At the same time, TUSC also represents Taylor’s at external engagements organized by the Ministry of Education Malaysia, corporate organizations and student bodies from other institutions.
The Bounce Campaign
The Grand Taylor's Ball 2015
About UsSince 2011, TUISC has been striving towards DIVERSITY, EQUALITY AND UNITY. Our council members are hand-picked from a wide range of cultural background.
Our representatives hail from 17 different nations from all around the globe. Besides being a sample of what the international community in Taylor’s is all about, we can proudly say that we are the integrating factor bridging our international community, holistically working towards cultural and social integration while functioning as a helping hand.
- To build a rich, multi-dimensional platform for our international students
- To grow insight and understanding based on similarities despite differences
- To promote community service amongst our global student population
- Cultivating DIVERSITY, EQUALITY and UNITY within the international student community
- Instigating cultural transfusion amongst our international students from all walks of life
- Enhancing our international community experiences
- Operation ISC Reloaded
- Community Project ISC – AIESEC
- Community Project ISC – CSI
- World Fest 2015
- ETC Magazine
- Photography Club
- Student Council
- Sunway Lagoon