|Dr Kiu Ching Chieh
Programme Director – Information Technology
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D),
Master of Information Technology (M.IT),
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
- Object-Oriented Programming
- XML Technologies
- Java Web Programming
- Multimedia Programming
- Internet Programming
- Data Mining and Machine Learning Systems
- Multimedia Technology and Applications
- Semantic Web / Ontology
- Folksonomy / Social Tagging
- Knowledge Management
- Data Mining / Machine Learning
- C. C. Kiu & C. S. Lee (2016), E-Commerce market trends: A case study in leveraging Web 2.0 technologies to gain and improve competitive advantage, International Journal of Business Information Systems.
- C. C. Kiu (2016), Automatic Tags Generation in Folksonomy for Learning Resources Reuse and Sharing, Pertanika J. Sci. & Technol. 24 (2): 493 - 506.
Scholarly Activities/ Industry Experience:
- Member of Editorial Board for The International Journal of Knowledge and Systems Science (IJKSS)
- Membership Development Chair of The IEEE Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM)
- IEEE Member
- IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society