- Ng Wai Lun won 2017 IEM Book Prize
- Taylor’s Racing Team won overall 1st Runner Up in FSAE-ASEAN
- Taylor’s Racing Team participated in FSAE-Australasia
- Heng Jing Lei won 2016 IEM Gold Medal Award - Best Final Year Engineering Student
- Tan Huey Meing won 2016 IMechE's The Institution Project Award
- Koay Song Leng won 2016 Frederic Barnes Waldron 'Best Student' Award
- Winner for the Journal of Engineering Science & Technology (JESTEC) from the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia, under the category “Scopus” in the area of “Science, Technology & Medicine”
- Taylor’s Racing Team ranked second in Electric Vehicle category in Formula Varsity 2015
- Quah Pooi Chi won 2015 IEM Gold Medal Award - Best Final Year Engineering Student
- Chan Jian Sheng won 2015 IMechE's Best Project
- Taylor’s Racing Team ranked second in Educational Innovative Motorsports & Automotive Race 2014
- Taylor’s Racing Team ranked first in Formula Time Attack – Student Category in Malaysia SuperLap 2014
- Pang Zong Xin awarded an IEM Gold Medal 2014 – Best Final Year Engineering Student
- Ng Kun Yong won 2014 Frederic Barnes Waldron 'Best Student' Award
- Lee Chung Sun won 2013 Frederic Barnes Waldron 'Best Student' Award and 2013 IEM Gold Award - Best Final Year Engineering Student
- Prashanth Kamalanathan won 2013 IMechE's Project Award
- Taylor’s Racing Team (TRT) from Taylor’s University School of Engineering (SOE) ranked Second at the Educational Innovation of Motorsports & Automotive (EIMA) Race organised by University Technology Malaysia (UTM).
- Academicians and students of School of Engineering won a gold and a bronze medal at Malaysian Technology Expo 2011.
- Taylor’s Racing Team from School of Engineering won Formula Varsity 2010.
- Accepted and is the first and only Malaysian university thus far, as an official collaborator of the CDIO™ initiative alongside great institutions like MIT, California State University, University of Sydney, Auckland University, etc. CDIO™ (which stands for Conceive-Design-Implement-Operate) is an initiative to revitalise the Engineering education that was pioneered by MIT and it helps us provide a framework for our unique project based learning approach.
- Taylor's School of Computing & IT and School of Engineering win four medals at the 9th Malaysia Invention and Innovation Awards 2010.