The CDIOTM Initiative was pioneered by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), together with leading engineering schools in USA, Europe, Canada, UK, Africa, Asia and New Zealand, to address the gap between industry needs and the quality of engineering graduates being produced.
Students are instilled with engineering fundamentals in the context of the whole product life cycle (Conceiving – Designing – Implementing – Operating), and are able to:
CDIOTM Conferences and Trainings
The faculty and students participate in various conference and training events organised as part of the CDIOTM Initiative, which facilitate the sharing of best practices and knowledge exchange as well as networking among leading institutions.
- International CDIOTM Conference 2010, Québec, Canada
- CDIOTM Regional Conference 2011 Beijing, China
- International CDIOTM Conference 2011, Lyngby, Denmark
- 7th MIT Conference on Computational Fluid & Solid Mechanics 2013, Boston, USA
- CDIOTM International Conference 2013. Boston, USA
- LINC International Conference 2013. Boston, USA
- Harnessing Innovation Skills at CDIOTM Academy 2011
- Training & Sharing Session with Vietnam National University