|Brenda Yeo Siok Mui
Professional Master in International Tourism & Hospitality Management, Taylor’s University College, (2009)
Bachelor Degree in Hospitality & Tourism Management, Taylor’s University College (2004)
- Rooms Management
- Hotel Property Management System (Opera V5)
- Rooms & FB Operations
- Service Quality & Guest satisfaction in Hospitality Industry
Scholarly Activities/ Industry Experience
- Responsible for supervising the daily activities at the Front Desk & Business Centre at Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Developmental Panel Member, Front Office Assistant & Supervisor Module, National Dual Training Curriculum System, Ministry of Human Resource, Panel Member, Syllabus Conceptualization & Review for Hotel Industry Apprentice Scheme (HIAS).
- Consultant, Box Office Customer Service for Dewan Philharmonic.
- Going green in hotel – Oct 2009 (Faculty Seminar) Proceedings.
- The Hotel Electronic distribution channel – (Faculty Seminar) Oct 2008.