|Dr Wong Tziak Ze (Benjamin)
Ph.D in Food Chemistry (Monash University, Australia)
M.Sc. Food Science (University of Melbourne, Australia)
Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- Food Emulsion
- CD (Circular Dichroism)
- Food Emulsion Stability
- Low Glycemic index Food Product Development
- Ready to eat meals for balancing muscle to body fat ratio
Publications Co-researcher of:
- Benjamin T. Wong, Li Day, Don McNaughton, Mary Ann Augustin. (2009) The Effect of Maillard Conjugation of Deamidated Wheat Proteins with Low Molecular Weight Carbohydrates on the Secondary Structure of the Protein. Food Biophysics, 4(1) pg. 1.
- Benjamin T. Wong, Li Day, Mary Ann Augustin. (2011) Deamidated Wheat Protein-Dextran Maillard Conjugates: Effect of Size and Location of Polysaccharide Conjugated on Steric Stabilization of Emulsions at Acidic pH. Food Hydrocolloids, 25(6) pg. 1424.
- Benjamin T. Wong, Jiali Zhai, Soren V.Hoffmann, Marie-Isabel Aguilar, Mary Ann Augustin, Tim Wooster, Li Day. (2011) Secondary Structure of Deamidated Wheat Protein and -casein in Solution and Upon Adsorption at Oil-Water Interfaces Measured using Synchrotron Radiation Circular Dichroism. Food Hydrocolloids, 27(1) pg.91.
- Changes in Wheat Protein Structures in the Presence of Carbohydrate, 7th Australian Conference on Vibrational Spectroscopy (ACOVS), Wollongong (Australia), 26 – 28 September 2007.
- Modification of Interfacial Structure of Deamidatated Wheat Proteins via Maillard Conjugation with Dextrans, Adelaide Colloid Australian Colloid and Interface Symposium, Adelaide (Australia), 1 – 5 February 2009.
- Structure/Assembly Behaviour of Deamidated Wheat Protein – Dextran Conjugates at Interfaces, Melbourne (Australia), 4th CSIRO Advanced Materials (CAM) Conference, 9 – 11 March 2009.
- Deamidated Wheat Protein – Dextran Conjugate: Enhanced Oil/Water Emulsion Stability at Acidic pH via Steric Stabilisation, 13th International Conference on Surface and Colloid Science (ICSCS), New York (United States of America), 14 – 19 June 2009.