INTAKES : JANUARY, MARCH, JULY
The Foundation in Science programme is essential for students who wish to pursue our Biosciences, Culinology®, Engineering, Medicine or Pharmacy course in Malaysia.
Wide Range of Modern Facilities
- Acquire practical skills with our science laboratories that are equipped with up-to-date instrumentation.
- Experience learning supported by modern technology, such as lecture capture, and various online tools.
- Opportunity to acquire and demonstrate discipline specific knowledge, cognitive capabilities and soft skills.
- A balanced assessment method, whereby 50% of the evaluation is allocated to various continuous assessments such as quizzes, class tests, projects and oral presentations while the remaining 50% to the final exam.
- Holistic learning approach through the Integrated Science Project (ISP), which implements research skills and scientific concepts and balances learning outcomes with hands-on experimentation.
- Cultivate independent and confident learners through continuous assessments which encompass public speaking, group work and creativity.
- Same access to the University’s facilities as undergraduate and postgraduate students, and able to contribute equally to the campus community.
- Exposure to latest developments in science and technology through workshops and talks by local and international academicians and industry leaders.
- First Year Experience (FYE) initiatives, such as motivational talks and peer-assisted study sessions, provide students the much-needed support to adjust to university life and excel in academic and extra-curricular activities.
- English I
- Cell Biology
- Chemistry I
- Elective I
- English II
- Human Biology
- Chemistry II
- Statistics & Probability
- Elective II
- Elective III
- Physics I
- Creative Thinking Skill
- Business Enterprise
- Principles of Economics
- Quantitative Techniques
- Social Psychology