Bill Payment via HSBC Internet Banking Step-by-Step Guide:
- Select "Pay and Transfer". Choose an account "Saving/Current/Credit Card"
- Select an option "New payment to a biller". Select "HSBC Biller".
- Search “Taylors University Lakeside Campus”.
- Insert required details.
- Biller Reference: “00312345/ADAM”
- (Student's ID must be 8 digits. If it is less than 8, add zeros in front)
- Generate “Security Code” enter the transaction verification number on your device with the last 4 digits (numbers only) of Ref-1/Biller reference. Followed by transfer amount including cent.
- (eg: Biller reference: 000312345/ADAM, amount RM245.00 key in, 012324500)
- Enter the 6-digit security code shown on your Mobile Secure Key.
Step 2: To Make Payment
- Click "Pay a biller you’ve paid before"
- Select "Pay To". Select "Taylor's University (Lakeside Campus)"
- Insert details as per sample below
- Amount: 5000
- Date & frequency: "Pay Now"
- Details: Tuition Fee / Hostel
- Screen will prompt "Pay a Bill-Review Details". Click "Confirm"
- An acknowledgement screen will be displayed.