Fulfilling one of the requirements listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in the field or related fields with CGPA above 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree in the field or related fields with CGPA between 2.75 and 2.50 with 2 years working experience and an interview; OR
- A Bachelor's degree in the field or relavant fields with CGPA less than 2.5 and minimum 5 years working experience OR
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) in accordance to Malaysian Qualification Agency requirement and 2 years managerial/ supervisory experience; OR
- Other academic qualification that are equivalent to the above and recognized by the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) and the Malaysian Ministry of Education.
IELTS 6.0 (May join IEN preparatory course and achieve the IELTS score).
Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL)
The following criteria shall apply for working adults applying for Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL):
- All applicants are subjected to appropriate APEL assessments conducted by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- The APEL provision is only to be applied to Malaysian nationalities
If Your Bachelor Degree Are From Different Fields
1. Students without a qualification in the related fields or relevant working experience requires to undergo and pass a bridging module.
2. Students without a qualification in the related field but with relevant working experience requires to fulfil the following conditions:
- CGPA above 2.50 must have at least two (2) years of relevant working experience; or
- CGPA 2.00 to 2.50 must have at least five (5) years of relevant working experience;
3. In addition, students will need to undergo a rigorous internal assessment