World Top 150 and No.1 Private University in Malaysia & Southeast Asia for Accounting & Finance subject based on the 2023 QS World University Rankings by Subject.
Bachelor in Accounting (Fintech) (Honours) programme offered by Taylor's Business School is designed to equip students with comprehensive knowledge and understanding in all areas of accounting and financial technology. The key areas include financial accounting, management accounting, audit and assurance, corporate governance, taxation, corporate finance, information systems, blockchain, financial technology, and innovation.
The unique programme provides students with the opportunity to meet the current demands from various industries such as the ‘Big Four’ accounting firms, banking and financial services, multinational corporations, public listed companies, and government agencies.
Graduates will be able to manage accounting-related tasks such as the preparation and analysis of financial statements with an all-round understanding and capacity to evaluate and manage financial technology-related information. Students who intend to pursue a long-term career in accounting are advised to obtain a professional qualification after graduation.
- Graduates will be eligible for ACCA exemptions.* (Subject to electives taken)
- Graduates will be eligible for CIMA and CTIM exemptions.
- Graduates will be eligible for MIA Qualifying Examination.** (Upon full accreditation in 2024)
- Graduates will be eligible for CPA Australia exemptions.* (Subject to electives taken)
- Graduates will be eligible for ICAEW exemptions.* (Subject to electives taken)
- Graduates will be eligible for MICPA-CAANZ exemptions.* (Upon full accreditation in 2024 and subject to electives taken)
- Graduates will be eligible to apply for IFTA’s Associate Financial Technologist with 1 year of relevant working experience. Graduates can showcase the AFT/CFT professional designation, and IFTA membership on resume and name card.
Students who opt for 2+1 will receive Dual Award from University of Canterbury and Taylor's University.
INTAKES: JANUARY, MARCH, SEPTEMBER