World Top 150 and No.1 Private University in Malaysia & Southeast Asia for Accounting & Finance subject based on the 2023 QS World University Rankings by Subject.
This Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (Honours) degree programme offered by Taylor's Business School is designed to equip students with an in depth understanding in all areas of accounting and finance, including financial accounting, assurance, taxation, corporate finance and financial management.
Graduates will be able to operate independently in a business environment, in addition to providing and analysing reports and financial statements. Students who plan to pursue a long-term career in accounting are advised to obtain a professional qualification after graduation.
Professional Accreditation: Graduates will be eligible to receive accreditation and/or exemptions from recognised professional bodies such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA Australia, ICAEW, CTiM, MICPA-CAANZ, MIA. This programme is also recognised by CMT Association.
• Graduates will be eligible to apply for IFTA’s Graduate Member.
• Graduate Member will have priority entrance for all IFTA events and enjoy member discounts for IFTA seminars, workshop, conference and bootcamps.
• Graduate Member will be able to apply for AFT/CFT qualification upon completion of 6 papers.
Collaboration with CPA Australia: Students will be able to sit for Ethics & Governance paper from CPA Australia in their final year of studies.
• Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting & Finance (3+0 or 2+1 Taylor’s University & UWE, UK)
• Bachelor of Commerce (Major in Accounting) (2+1 Taylor’s University & University of Canterbury, New Zealand)*
1. Students who opt for 2+1 will receive Dual Award from Taylor's University and University of Canterbury.
2. Students who opt for 3+0 will receive single award from Taylor's University.
INTAKES: JANUARY, MARCH, SEPTEMBER