This degree programme is designed to equip students with in-depth understanding of economic behaviour and an extensive knowledge of the financial sector, drawing upon the many insights of modern theories in economics and finance.
Graduates from this degree programme will ultimately acquire relevant insight and capabilities that enable them to hold positions of great responsibility in the economic and financial system, financial institutions, international organisations, supervisory authorities and central banks.
- Graduates will be provided with a solid foundation to pursue the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) programme.
- Graduates will be eligible for exemptions from Malaysian Financial Planning Council (MFPC), Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM) and Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). * subject to elective taken.
- This programme is recognised by CMT Association.
- Graduates will be eligible to apply for IFTA’s Graduate Member.
- Graduate Member will have priority entrance for all IFTA events and enjoy member discounts for IFTA seminars, workshop, conference and bootcamps.
- Graduate Member will be able to apply for AFT/CFT qualification upon completion of 6 papers
Additional Accreditation by Bloomberg: All students will get an additional Bloomberg Certification (BMC) upon completion of Portfolio Management Module.
INTAKES: JANUARY, MARCH, AUGUST
SPECIAL SEMESTER: JUNE